Cuisinart SS-700 Single Serve Brewing System Review
My honest review today will introduce you an amazing coffee named Cuisinart SS-700 Single Serve Brewing System, Silver, keep reading as this may be what you are looking for.
What is exactly Cuisinart SS-700 Single Serve Brewing System, Silver?
This is the first brewer by Cuisinart which uses K-Cups to make coffee, hot coffee and hot chocolate as well. It comes with dozen amazing features like a large 80-oz water reservoir, iced and regular coffee options and a reusable My K-Cup coffee filter. In term of appearance, it is has a fresh but angular design of Cuisinart industry, together with a very easy-to-read blue LCD display. It is the most reliable coffee makers I’ve ever found. So what do you think about having it in your house right now?
What are the key specifications?
Cup sized options: 4 (iced), 6, 8, 10, 12 (ounces)
Programmable feature: Yes
Water reservoir size: 80 (ounces)
Pod type: K-Cup
Filter Type: N/A
Warranty: 3 years
What are the main features?
Some outstanding features coming with the Cuisinart SS700 include:
- It offers up to five different cup sizes for you to choose from, of which there is an option of iced beverage, including 4 oz Iced, 6, 8, 10 and 12 oz coffee settings
- It can go with travel mugs when having the drip tray removed
- It introduces a hot water button, making it ideal to make instant coffee, soup, tea as well as hot cocoa
- It offers a rinse button to clean the brew chamber
- It is completely programmable with auto on/off feature, adaptable temperature control, and easy to read blue backlit LCD display with a digital clock
- It is designed with quiet brew technology, a further large removable water reservoir of 80-ounce
- The included charcoal water filter only fits the Cuisinart, so the Keurig Charcoal water filters are not acceptable
- It comes with a 12 K-Cup portion pack
- It has a refillable My K-Cup coffee filter for ground coffee
- The spoon is also included and can be kept right in the machine with the available storage area for My K-Cup only
So with this great coffee maker, you will have chance to experience a very large Reservoir, the K-Cups option for your desired coffee and a good-looking brewer for your countertops. Are they attractive enough for you to make an order?
How to brew a cup of coffee with the Cuisinart SS700?
As I mentioned above, this great brewing system allows you to make your wated coffee with the K-Cup portion packs, and the built-in My K-Cup reusable coffee filter. There are more than 200+ K-Cups coffees, teas, and other hot beverages for you to choose from. And here are steps to make your coffee with Cuisinart SS700:
- Switch the machine on. It has an auto-on/ off and timed on/off feature, so remember to make use of this
- Open the brewer head
- Place the K-Cup portion pack in its place
- Close the brewer head
- Insert your coffee below the head
- Choose your wanted brewing size and press the brew button
- Wait about 60 seconds, and the steaming hot coffee is available for you
What are the pros?
This special unit impresses users with dozen good points, some of them include:
- The Reservoir is as large as 80oz
- The invention of My K-Cup storage on the side is great, making sure that you will never forget your tool or have to prepare the pool before starting brewing
- The Quiet Brew technology claims that the machine is always quiet to run, making no interruption to other people. That is the reason why it has been applied to all models of Keurig
- The metal outer coating is easy to wipe up while staying solid
- The hot water choice is fine
What are the cons?
Cuisinart SS-700, Silver offers storage for spoon but no for the coffee scoop
In conclusion, the Cuisinart SS700 is really a great single serve coffee maker that you can hardly find a better item. It offers so many amazing features to consider like the large 80-oz- water reservoir, the 3-year-warranty, the ease of use, so on. Amazingly, it has options of hot water and bold beverage for you to choose from. So if you are looking for a brewer to make fine coffee with the convenience and ease at home, I highly recommend you giving the Cuisinart SS700 a check right now.