Best Keurig Coffee Maker On The Market
Here you will learn the reason why to choose Keurig, instead of other types, what to consider when it comes to choosing a Keurig coffee maker, some best Keurig coffee maker on the current market as well. So are you ready?
Why Should We Choose Keurig?
As being said above, Keurig is leading item in the world of one-cup coffee maker. It first appeared on the market in the 1990s, and has constantly improved to give users the best things. And below are some of benefits that you are going to enjoy when brewing coffee with a Keurig.
Yeah, the speedy brewing is the first reason why Keurig are so attractive to users. Generally, a Keurig machine can give you nice cup of coffee in less than a minute. Every control is simply done with just a single button. Plus, your instant coffee will be left with no scorched tastes which often happen with other traditional coffeemakers.
Secondly, Keurig system allows you to make a wide range of drink, beside coffee, including hot tea, cold tea, cappuccino, latte or hot chocolate. The latest models can even allow making iced coffee.
Thirdly, speaking about functionality, Keurig machines often come with removable reservoirs which allow refilling with the kitchen faucet. Furthermore, they introduce cup size options, which allows you to choose your cup size and the beverage’s quality is always guaranteed to be the best.
Last but not least, most Keurigs include a rinse cycle function which will automatically clean machine’s interior.
In other words, some of the advanced features that make Keurig different from regular coffee makers are easy operation, various drinks and perfect functions.
What To Consider When It Comes To A Keurig Coffee Maker?
We now understand that Keurig is a wise coffee maker investment, but which Keurig modol is actually for you is still a question. So the part below will teach you what to consider to choose the best Keurig machine for yourself.
Reading other’s review is one of the first thing you should do before picking up a Keurig machine for yourself. This is the objective way to learn about the product. Consider the ratings that real users gave the machine and take higher-rated models into account. Then, try to get as much information about the models as possible to know whether it is for you. It is highly recommending visit their official websites.
Coffee Maker Size
You want a machine which doesn’t occupying too much space in your kitchen, right? So please be sure about your counter space’s measure so that you will choose the machine of right size.
The Time It Takes You To Brew Beverage
Generally, a Keurig machine takes you less than one minutes to brew a cup of coffee, using hot water which is stored in a reservoir, but there are some models (for example the Mini Plus) have no a reservoir, which turns the brewing time into two or three minutes. But this speed is still much quicker compared to a standard coffee maker.
Water Reservoir Design And Size
As being mention in the former part, Keurig models which have a larger water reservoir will have hot water available for you to make a cup of hot coffee. With those which have a one-cup reservoir, you have to add hot water every time.
Hot Water Dispenser
Any Keurig coffee machines can be used to heat a cup of water for you to brew beverages like tea, instant oatmeal, powdered hot chocolate… But if you plan to use this feature very often, then you should choose the machine which comes with a hot water dispenser button.
It is recommended to choose the machine which accepts a reusable filter. If you are about to buy a commercial item, remember that the only one which matches a reusable filter is the K155.
Fortunately, most of Keurig Coffee machine are quiet when running. A few models, like Office Pro, K10 Mini Plus are not equipped with Quiet Brew Technology, but the sound made is not overwhelming!
Most Keurig models are designed to automatically shut down a minute and a half after a brewing finishes. Only Office Pro, which is still activated for a full two hours.
If you want to get up with a cup of coffee already available, then you should select the item which is programmable to automatically brew that cup of coffee for you.
If you don’t want to pour water into the reservoir, a commercial machine is a good option, of which B150 is particularly made for commercial use, but the B155 and the K145 can function not only at the office but also at home.
Compare Keurig Models On The 2016 – 2017 Market
Here are general Keurig reviews of the top rated Keurig on the market now. Keep reading!
|Model||Price||LCD Display||Color Options||Our Rating|
Keurig 2.0 Brewers
Keurig K350 2.0 Brewing System
The machine gives you up to 400 different choices of beverages, even iced beverages. To make sure that you have your right Keurig, please look at the machine logo to check your favorite selections of K-Cup and K-Carafe pods as well. Rather than the two main parts of a Keurig Carafe and K-Cup and K-Carafe pods for you to get started. The full package provides you with some other optional accessories such as Keurig 2.0 storage drawer, Keurig 2.0 carousel, Keurig 2.0 water filter starter kit, storage drawer, and thermal carafe. Some of other brands which play the same function as Keurig K350 include K450/K460/K400 (or B450/B460/B400)
- Keurig K350 offers various choice of beverages, rather than coffee,
- It is designed with the Keurig advanced technology, claiming that you can make the best use of the machine.
- You can make 4-cup carafe easily and conveniently, just by controlling a button.
Keurig K450 Brewing System, Black
- It introduces hundreds of varieties
- It is designed with Keurig brewing technology and includes Keurig Carafe, 4 K-Carafe Pods, 6 K-Cup Pods, Water Filter Handle and Cartridge
- The 70 ounce- Water Reservoir, Colorful Touch Display, Strength Control and adjustable Settings are included
- The clock is programmable and the on/off is auto
Keurig K575 Coffee Maker, Platinum
- It introduces temperature control and a 12oz. K-Cup pod brew size as well.
- You can make choice out of five temperature settings for a perfect cup
- The including of 80oz water reservoir allows more before having to refill with the largest reservoir choice
- There are many choices of color for touch screen
- It requires hot water to work
- The K-Cup Pod brew size are 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz, K-Mug Pod sizes are 12, 14, 16, 18 oz. and K-Carafe Pod sizes are 22, 26, 30 oz.
Keurig K-Cup Brewing System
Under $100: Keurig K10 Mini Plus Brewing System, Black
- It is a discontinued model, the next generation of model K15
- It allows you to have a perfect beverage within less than two minutes
- You can select your favorite cup size from the three available cup sizes
- Rather than coffee, you can make perfect hot cocoa, tea, specialty, and iced beverages after some simple settings
- You can choose to brew 6 oz., 8 oz., and 10 oz. sizes
- It offers a K-Cup variety pack
- The Drip Tray is removable
Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System, Black
- It allows you to brew a perfect beverage within less than one minute
- It is optional among three cup sizes with a removable Drip Tray to keep travel mugs
- It has one handy water filter, 1 charcoal filter, 12-count K-Cup Variety Pack
- Rather than the main product of coffee, it allows brewing some other beverages like tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages
- You can choose to brew 6 oz., 8 oz., or 10 oz. sizes
- Its on/off is aut
- Indicator lights are also included
Keurig Commercial Models
Keurig K130 Brewing System
- It allows you to brew a 8-ounce cup within less than Three Minutes with a Single-use Water Reservoir
- It has mug sensor, which means there isn’t any accidental spills, glass pots to clean, Break or Crack
- It is easy to clean and maintain
- It doesn’t leave any coffee grounds or wet
- It includes energy savings mode thanks to automatic on/off function
- Power: 700 watts
Keurig B140 Small Office Coffeemaker
- It is a perfect choice to offices of less than 15, board room or conference rooms. You can somtime hear a so-called B140 brewer, but it is actually another name of K140.
- It requires under one minutes to finish the 2 works: heating and brewing with the
- The whole process can be done through the touch of a button.
- It offers 3 cup size choices, 6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz., meeting everybody’s demands
- It is devoted to bringing you the coffee & tea you love whenever you want
Keurig K145 OfficePRO Brewing System with Bonus K-Cup Portion Trial Pack
It is easy to run this coffee maker, so everyone can brew their preferred drink when they want. There is only one note, which is to consider your favorite K-cup. There are more than 500 different kinds of coffees, tea, and iced beverage for you to choose, so never before brewing your preferred drink has been so easy like this. There is another item on the market working in the same way with this coffee maker, which is B145.
- This coffee maker gives you choice to choose among 3 different cup sizes (6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz.)
- It is easy to clean and get refilled with detachable 48 oz. water reservoir
- It is able to automatically turn off after 2 hours in use
- It is designed with heavy gauge materials to serve high volume use also
- It is not compatible with MY K-CUP
Keurig K150 Houshold / Commercial Brewing System: Coffee , Tea, Hot Cocoa
- It offers 3 different choice of cup sizes, including 6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz.
- It is easy to clean and refill thanks to a detachable 48 oz. water reservoir
- It is able to auto turn off after 2 hours
- It is designed with heavy gauge materials which serves high volume use
Keurig K155 Commerical Brewing System with Bonus K-Cup Portion Trial Pack
- Beside the main product of 1 Keurig Brewer, the full package offers a bonus of 12-count K-cups.
- Its water reservoir is able to contain up to 90 ounces
- The touch screen interface are available with a wide range of colors
- The automatic shut-off is included
- It has a removable drip tray to deal with travel mug use.
- It requires under one minute and a button touching for both heating and brewing
- There are 4 brew size options for you to choose, including 4, 6, 8, and 10 ounces.
- It works best at 1,400 Watts, 120 VAC
Keurig B3000 SE Coffee Commercial Single Cup Office Brewing System
- You have 4 different cup size choice, they are 4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz.
- It comes with a birect-water-line plumbing
- The K-Cup ejection is automatic
- It separates hot water spigot
Keurig K60/K65 Special Edition & Signature Brewers, Single-Cup Brewing System, 60 Ounce, Brown
- It is a single-cup home brewing system to use with patented K-Cups
- It is designed with one-touch control panel, digital clock, blue backlit LCD display and programmable on/off
- It has 3 options of brew-size (6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz.), modifiable brew temperature as well as removable drip tray
- It introduces a blue-lit removable 60-ounce water reservoir; a descale indicator and some dishwasher-safe parts
- It offers bonus of 12-count K-Cup variety pack and Water Filter Kit
Keurig K75 Single-Cup Home-Brewing System with Water Filter Kit, Platinum
- It is a perfect choice for using at your home
- It is easy to use, allowing you to make your preferred cups of coffee with just a button touching and in less than one minute.
- It includes a complete spectrum of features, including Digital Clock, Auto On/Off, Adjustable Temperature Control and 5 Cup Size choices (4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz., 10 oz. and 12 oz.)
- It has a 72 oz. removable water reservoir, allowing up to ten cups
- The addition of removable drip tray makes it easier to clean and supports travel mug use.
- Its sleek, award-winning design makes it a unique among Keurig’s line.
Keurig Vue 2700 V700 Single serve coffee system, 1, Black/silver
- It is a great single serve brewing system black
- It takes you under one minute to complete your brewing
- It offers 8 choices of cup sizes
- It has a programmable touchscreen for controlling strength and temperature
- It is measured: 12.52″H x 10.07″W x 11.8″D
Beside this VUE 700, some other similar brand include Vue – V500, V600, V1200.
V500: Being the next generation of Keurig, Keurig Vue V500 is said to be a nice-looking coffee maker. It allows you to brew a cup of coffee as little as one minute. Amazingly, it makes use of Vue packs (not the K Cups as most of other coffee machines do), making it reliable and in best-quality. Therefore, it is often thought of first when a coffee drinker wants a new and improved Keurig technology.
V600: This is a product by Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. Available with an interactive black and white touchscreen at a lower price, this machine is a phenomenon in the world of coffee makers. It outstanding features a fully programmable black and white touchscreen, auto on/off features, strength and temperature control, energy-saving mode and wide size selection.
V1200: This item has been recently introduced for commercial venues. It is built with RFID chip technology, so it only works with commercial Vue packs. It is supposed to satisfy the demands of the office coffee market. Also, thanks to the RFID chip technology, you can get to know what type of coffee or hot beverage is being prepared.
Ok, above is all of what I want to share when it comes to investing Keurig models coffee maker. This is proven knowledge which has helped a lot of coffee drinkers all over the world get their best machine. So if you are about to buy a coffee maker, I highly recommend you to check honest article, Compare Keurig models, follow the comparison result carefully, you will finish your process with the best Keurig coffee machine ever in the end, I ensure.