Best Single Cup Coffee Maker
Are you looking for a good single coffee brewer for your kitchen? So what item are you going to invest? And what have have you known about this wonderful coffee making system? Yeah, my full article today will provide you with the basic information that you might be looking for. Keep reading!
Single Cup Coffee Maker Short Introduction
A single cup coffee maker is an ideal choice to those who aim to brew cup of coffee for single use. Rather the advantages of being convenient and economical, this awesome coffee maker type is impressive for its quick operation. It allows a steaming cup of coffee within just minutes. In case that there are many people to serve, you can set this small single serve machine up and it can offer up to 10 or more servings at a time, amazingly, you can bring it with you to wherever you want thanks to its compact size. There are currently a variety of singe cup coffee makers for you to choose from, ranging from basic and reasonable-priced ones to high-quality and expensive-priced ones. My honest Single cup coffee maker reviews would like to introduce you 10 best single cup coffee maker which get high appreciation of hundreds of users. Keep reading, you will get a lot of valuable knowledge in the field.
A Single Cup Coffee Maker benefits
- Rather than benefits that a normal coffee maker should have, a single cup brewer offers you much more things.
As infer from its name, the most noticeable benefit of a single serve coffee maker is that it allows you brew a proper amount of coffee at your own taste preference at any time you want. To own a single cup coffee maker means that you no longer have to calculate how much coffee to put in, how to deal with sophisticated flavor coffees. Just by controlling built-in tools, such as capsules, pods, and K-cups you can brew nice-taste coffees of various flavors with ease.
- Another benefits that you are about to enjoy with a one cup coffee maker is that it offers result quickly. A single cup coffee machine, in general, takes you under one minute to make a full nice cup of coffee. If you are hurry for a trip, you can even more shorten the process by directly brewing it into your travel mug, then bring it with you. The fact that you spend your precious morning time brewing a full of inconsumable 12-cup pot is no longer happens.
- Last but not least, it allows serving a crowd within short time. You are thinking that a single cup brewing machine can serve single only, right? But the fact is different, beside the function of serving single cup, these great brewing machines allow you to make different kinds of beverages, such as specialty coffees, teas, hot chocolates or lattes at the same time of brewing coffee. This requires patience, but it is worth every sip, right?
Things To Consider Before Choosing The Best Single Cup Coffee Maker
More than nice cups of coffee, a right coffee maker can make your brewing process into a work of art, an important partner in your life. With the variety of single cup coffees in the market now, finding a proper one for yourself can be a hard work. The following tips will help to make this process easier and more effective.
Cost: How Much Are You Ready To Pay For?
As I mentioned above, there are a wide range of single brewers available on the market, which range from affordable-priced to expensive-priced. But it is suggested getting what you are ready to pay for, do not try to obtain a very expensive one which is out of your budget. Remember that you are looking for a brewing solution, so the one which meet your brewing most and is affordable to you is the one that is worth investing.
Serving Time: How Long Are You Ready To Wait For Your Coffee?
Most single cup machines take around one minute to produce the first cup and just a little less to produce the second one. So if you often have to prepare several cups in limited time, take a closer look at a carafe-free machine which can produce up to twelve cups of coffee at the same time, allowing you brew as much coffee as you want with a simple lever press. This model, although, doesn’t accept pods or K-cups, it works fine in office environment and is also a good choice for home using when more than one cups are in need at once.
Occupying Space: How Much Space Are You Plan To Store The Machine?
In general, single brewers are small-sized, but do not forget K-cups or pods as they will be involved in the overall amount of space the unit will occupy. If your room is not large enough for a big machine, consider the unit which includes a top-mounted reservoir and a built-in rack that lets you store K-cups or pods close at hand.
Quiet Operation: Is Noise Matter To You?
In fact, single cup brewing machines do not make very loud noise, but there is certain noise which is enough to make some distracting when someone is on work. If noise is a matter with you, check the item which has a built-in noise reduction system, this is the least noisy coffeemaker available.
Travel Frequency: Do You Plan To Take The Machine With You Often?
Many users like coffee makers which are able to bring a tall travel cup to brim their favorite coffee during long morning drive. Actually, one cup coffee makers are available in two styles for you to choose from. There are some machines which are not able to include taller cups, but there are also some models which are built with tall mugs in mind; these models normally come with removable drip trays. Many of them are programmable for more coffee delivering to make sure that you always get enough coffee to take through long morning traffic smoothly.
Top 10 Best Single Cup Coffee Machine 2017 – 2018 Market
After considering and feeling sure about things below, check the best rated machines; make necessary comparisons to come to the final correct decisions. Let’s take a closer look at the following Best single serve coffee maker reviews for detailed information.
Under $300: Cuisinart SS-700 Single Serve Brewing System, Silver
- It comes with a large removable water reservoir of 80-ounce. Now you no longer have to do refilling so often.
- There are 5 cup size choices built in, which include iced beverage setting and removable drip tray setting
- It has a completely programmable blue backlit LCD. Digital clock, auto on/off features and temperature adjustment are also included.
- Beside the main product which is a single brewer should have, the full package includes charcoal water filter, My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter,12 K-Cup Portion Pack and guiding book
- It is manufactured following North American Electrical Standards
Under: $200: BUNN MCU Single Cup Multi-Use Home Coffee Brewer
- It allows a variety of beverage, including K-Cup packs, ground coffee, tea pods, loose tea and much more
- It features Cup, Pod , Ground Coffee as well as Hot Water Drawers
- It offers Pulse Brew choice to extract bolder flavor
- It offers various servings, between 4 and 14
- It has a removable drip tray to deal with travel mugs
Under $100: Hamilton Beach 49980Z Single Serve Coffee 2-Way Brewer and Full Pot Coffee Maker
- It offers two brewing methods for you to choose, single serve and full pot
- It has a 12 cup glass carafe, allowing brewing into a travel. It also has regular sized mug for single serve
- It makes uses of ground coffee, special scoop measures, along with filters ground coffee to ensure perfect cup every time
- It offers brew strength control. You can choose between bold or regular coffee
- It is a fully programmed machine with auto shutoff features
- It allows you to produce up to 14 ounces in travel mug or to make some setting for a shorter cup
Breville BKC700XL Gourmet Single-Serve Coffeemaker with Iced-Beverage Function
Here is the summary of the features that you are going to enjoy with this great unit:
- It is a great 1500-watt single-cup brewing system designed with quiet pump technology and includes “showerhead” spray
- It includes: a LCD control panel, a digital clock, 5 optional brewing strengths; temperature control…
- It has a detachable 60-ounce water reservoir; charcoal water filter; iced-beverage options for iced coffee or tea.
- It introduces various pack of K-Cup coffee pods, a refillable My K-Cup, and a quantifying spoon
Under $150: Keurig K55 Coffee Maker, Black
- It offers 3 different K-Cup Pod brew size options, 6, 8, or 10 oz
- The large 48.oz -water reservoir eliminates the need of frequent refilling
- The running process is done easily through a button controls
- Auto-Off feature is available, allowing you to have the brewer turn off automatically
- The removable drip tray is included.
If you want to search by brand, click here to see the best Keurig coffee maker
Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker, Electric Titan
- It is designed with technology of compact brewing, allowing easy capsule inserting and ejecting.
- It includes thermoblock heating element, allowing quick preheating time within just 30 seconds
- The large 24-Ounce water tank allowing several cup of coffee brewing before you have to stop for refill.
- The foldable drip tray is able to work with tall serving glasses, so you yourself can automatically program the coffee volume quantity
- It is completely programed for your preference, espresso or lungo
- The backlit LED is included for water level indication
- It includes 10 great capsules
- The water tank is as large as 24 oz or 0.7 L
- It offers 1-year warranty, from purchasing and registration date.
- It is measured: 12.83-Inch x 4.33-Inch x 9-1/4-Inch (L x W x H)
- There are also some features out of the bo
Mr. Coffee BVMC-EL1 Cafe Latte
- It allows you to make nice-tasting lattes with just one simple touch
- It has a 24-ounce capacity to make several cups of coffee at once
- The feature of Auto power off is available
- Rather than coffee, you can make hot chocolate
- It offers a recipe book which introducing up to 20 latte and hot chocolate recipes
Under $50: Hamilton Beach Single Serve Scoop Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel (49981)
- It allows to produce an 8 oz. cup of coffee within under 90 seconds
- The built-in adaptable stand allows to accommodate standard-size cup as well as taller travel mugs
- It includes a steel mesh scoop filter and doesn’t require any paper filters
- The including of wide drip tray on base works as a spill-resistant drain to produce excess coffee if you want
- It is settable between REGULAR and BOLD coffee
- The long-lasting and stainless steel features guarantee longevity
- The feature of auto off is available
BELLA 13783 One Scoop One Cup Coffee Maker, Purple
- It appears in compact design so it doesn’t occupy much of your counter space
- Both the brewing basket and permanent filter are dishwasher-safe, claiming easy cleaning
- The adaptable drip tray accepts various cup sizes
- The function of pause and serve are available
- The warranty is valid within 1 year
Ekobrew Universal Single Cup Brewer
- The machine works with every single serve coffee pods kind
- It offers a Free Ekobrew Reusable single for coffee pods
- It has Patented Instant Brew Heater, allowing you to stop and restart the machine whenever you want
- The auto shut off puts an end to waiting for consecutive
- It introduces a multiple cup setting, including 4oz, 8oz, and 12oz.
In conclusion, single serve coffee makers are becoming more and more popular in recent years, and now, as you see, there are various models of different features and different price tags on the market. Each model has its own remarkable features, pros and cons, so which one to invest in is up to your own demands and budget. These top ten best single cup coffee machines above are the most voted ones on the single brewer world, which all claim nice tasting cups of coffee in the end. Plus, each has certain high lights. So to make sure that you will have a right coffee maker, please take careful consideration over every related aspect. Wish you find your ideal coffee machine soon!
If you still do not find the coffee machine is suitable for you. Refer to the other models here(best french press coffee maker)